Sunday, July 15, 2012

Making a sincere effort...

Monday - rest day, eat well
Tuesday - gym, eat well
Wednesday - gym, eat well
Thursday - gym, eat well
Friday - gym, eat okay
Saturday - gym(maybe), eat poorly
Sunday - gym(maybe), eat poorly


I'm back to making a sincere effort, instead of working my butt off during the week I'm going to be consistent during the weekend too... For instance I should have hit up the gym on Saturday but, visiting a friend and her baby, cleaning, grocery shopping, making dinner and enjoy a few beers took priority. So, I got up hit up the gym for strength class and spin this morning! Thank you Raquel and janeth at Stay Fit Studio! Just finished egg whites and veggie 'sausage'. But I know in order to keep making progress my consistency needs to carry over to the weekend, and staying out till 4:00am drinking delicious blue moon and cocktails isn't helping. No, you didn't hear me say that I'm not doing that anymore, what you heard, better yet what I'm trying to say is that if I chose to do that the next day I'm at the gym. It's simple what you put in, must go out. Each week I'll have to remember, I didn't put in all the work T-F to break even on the weekend.

Side note: today was one of the best spin classes I've been to in awhile, I don't know if it was the instructor, music, the energy from a full class or my own motivation, but...it felt great!

Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you LOVE Janeth?! She's the one leading out Summer Slam class at Stay Fit. She's AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete