Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nap at 630am, why not?

Beep beep beep...not the most pleasant thing to wake up to, and especially not at 500am. As I got out of bed I was already planning when I would go to sleep tonight. I got myself out the door and down the street to meet with Raquel and begin our Wednesday session of training. Today, I opted to not stay for pedal and pump after our training for two reasons:

1. Interval training is a different kind of sore than regular running and, well...I was sore (okay, I know not a good reason, I should have stayed)
2. I have about one week till I get my tonsils out and didn't feel like paying for a whole month membership only to waste at least two weeks while I'm recovering. I do have one free pass left which I'll use tomorrow since I don't meet with Raquel on Thursdays (sounded better in my head)

Okay, so not very legit reasons but nevertheless, reasons...excuses whatever they may be. Important thing is, I did get out and got my work out in this morning, showered, got some protein in and a little recovery drink Now, off to take a nap, BEFORE work!

Remember, running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment