Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Playlist

I know for myself, music tends to get me "amped" up. I'm usually caught looking for songs last minute.  I enjoy all genres of music but it seems like when I hear a song on the radio that I think would be a great running song by the time I get to downloading it, I forgot it.

Below is my most current play list:
(disclaimer: I don't listen to songs by how many beats/minute they have, or the speed...maybe I should, but... I don't.  I listen to music I like)

Keep Your Head Up - Good Time
Bullet Proof - La Roux
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
Crazy In Love - Beyonce
American Boy - Studio All Stars
Day N' Nite - Kid Cudi
Die Young - Kesha
Domino - Jessie J
Don't Stop The Party - Pitbull
Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
Drive By - Train
Elevation - U2
Glad You Came - The Wanted
Gold Digger - Kanye West
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato
Home - Phillip Phillips
International Love - Pitbull
I Believe In A Thing Called Love - The Darkness
I Cry - Flo Rida
I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
I Love Rock n' Roll - Britney Spears
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Meddel - Little Boots
Memories - David Guetta
Mercy - Duffy
One Day - Matisyahu
Paper Planes - MIA
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Say Hey - Michael Franti
Stronger - Kanye
Scream and Shout - Britney Spears
Shake It - metro Station
We Run The Night - Pitbull
Want You Back - Cher Lloyd
So What - Pink
Some Nights - FUN
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Wanted - Jessie James
We Are Young - FUN
Superwoman - Alicia Keys
I Got More - Cole Deggs
You and I - Lady Gaga
Stupid Girls - Pink
Single Ladies - Beyonce

There you have it, hopefully for those of you who have runs coming up, this will help :)

Do yourself a favor and take those headphones out as you approach the finish line...ranks up there as one of the best things I've ever heard.

Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one!


No comments:

Post a Comment