Thursday, August 23, 2012

Food

As requested... here goes another try at documenting my food... you think it would be easy since I'm emailing it to my trainer, but...for some reason I've struggled with putting it on here.


545a
Banana

615a
Spin
Water

730a
6oz protein shake (EAS)

815a
One egg, two egg whites scrambled
Crystal light

1000a
Coffee
Fat free half and half
Splenda

1130aAlmonds/Craisins

100p
Garden salad (greens, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, Italian vinaigrette)
Garlic Knots (yes, they sound just as delicious as they taste...probably could have done without them, but...)Water

300p
Water
Almonds/Craisins

645p
Turkey hot dog
Green beans
Sugar free green tea

800p
Water

Also, I found a GREAT blog, click here ! I prepared these, "overnight, no-cook refrigerator oatmeals" 

Raspberry Vanilla and Blueberry Maple 



I used flax instead of chia seed...just happened to be what I had on hand. 



Almost finished project...I'll report back tomorrow on how it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment