Tuesday, August 28, 2012

water water water

Yesterday that hill on Palm Ave felt like it could go on forever...not mention the wind once I got to the top. Took a relaxing bike ride yesterday evening, which followed a chicken and veggie dinner. Of course I could have chosen other (healthier) veggies to throw in but I was feeling like I wanted a "comfort" food and this is what I went to, and it was delish if I do say do myself.

I continued my work out schedule straight into today...530am I work up and of course contemplated staying in bed. However, I got up and pedaled down to the gym. I got in a good morning of strength training, and a run. After several emails, texts and excuses...(yes, I make excuses) to my trainer I am hopeful that things will only get better and by get better I mean get even healthier. I am aware of when to stop and when is too much, however at this time I'm ready to continue and push forward. I need to remember to drink MORE water, two 24oz bottles down already. Followed by one egg and three egg whites with salsa.

Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment