Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life happens

Where do I begin??

Maybe, I've already answered that question...I should begin with, life happens.

Set my alarm for 530a and before I know it, it is 1030p and I'm doing everything I can to get into bed.

I'm still logging my food using "my fitness pal" and sending the summary to Raquel. I feel good but I'm not loosing like I would like to. I can afford to say good bye to a few more pounds while I'm on my way to getting even more healthier.

Still running, still going to class and still eating desserts. It's a battle everyday, but I rather battle it now when I can!!

The photo here was taken earlier this week, it's hard to tell but the compression shorts/spandex are 5a bit big... something I can't explain about the feeling of putting on clothes that used to be too tight that now are too loose.

Running is a pain in the ass, but it'll give you a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment