Monday, October 29, 2012

not again...

If you've been following my blog I'm sure you're thinking, "she's already written numerous blogs about getting back on track".

My answer to you: yes, indeed I have. This goes to prove that working out, weight loss, getting healthy and making changes aren't easy, hence another "back on track" blog.

My tips
- anticipate your meals for tomorrow (ie. last night we had grilled chicken so I asked my husband to grill an extra piece for a salad for lunch)
- if sorting and pre portioning help, portion away!
- I'm not saying fill your fridge with only lettuce and celery, but...finish the ice cream, give away the cookies and stay focused. Those things will make their way back, eventually. I know for myself I follow the "out of sight, out of mind" saying.
- With that being said, find something to fix those cravings. Sometimes one small piece of Dove dark chocolate does it for me (the serving is 5 so I feel good about one piece) or green tea with Splenda and a little milk.
- Eat, eat, eat throughout the day!! When I was loosing the most weight I was eating 5-6 small meals rather than breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Find me on my fitness pal. (kjkamm)
- Set goals and get out there!
(These are in no way affiliated with anything research related, just a few things that I know work for me)

I usually take Mondays off, but... I signed up for a Zombie Run this evening. More like a zombie obstacle course... I'll let you know how it goes.

Started today with coffee, one egg three egg whites and turkey sausage. Better than the sugary cereal that is in my cupboard. Snack for today consist of Greek yogurt, almost and dried blueberries Lunch is a nice big mixed green salad, grilled chicken, a little garlic feta, and olive oil dressing. Followed by A LOT of water!!

Running is a pain in the ass, but it'll give you a nice one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment