Monday, May 7, 2012

back on track...

As you know, I took a little break from Key West and traveled to Fargo/Moorhead for my sisters graduation. I did attend a spin class and did a few free weights on my own, and walked quite a bit but did not stay on track like I was planning. Last time I was on vacation, or I guess that time was 'staycation' I really began to see results after. It wasn't even that I had put more weight on but rather that the shake up in my daily routine was enough to kick start and continue my weight loss. The first night Megan and Chris took me to a great pizza place...typically I'll pass on the pizza but honestly, this was so worth it. I should have snagged a picture. It was a Thai chicken pizza with peanut oil. So tasty!! Also, in celebration of Megan's graduation, we found a place called Maxwells (courtesy of Megan Strand) and it was phenom! Even though I'm used to super fresh seafood we had scallops for an appetizer and they were definitely as fresh as the seafood in KW. I figured since I was home I'd treat myself walleye (see below) so.so.good.

Anyway, to get to my point, I'm back on track tomorrow! Starting with 6:15am strength class...followed by protein and a well rounded breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner...I'll post another meal day tomorrow. Depending on what Eric has in the fridge it could get interesting. I will say I bought a pair of pants last week that were a 12!! -- slowly but surely, I'm getting there!

Just a quick shout out: Monica and family...GREAT job running the 5k on Saturday, and to my trainer, Raquel...new personal best!!! Excited for the night run in June!

Remember, running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment