Thursday, May 3, 2012

Traveling cramping your work out?

I'm traveling today and have great plans of working out once I get to my destination, don't everyone get excited its Fargo... :) anyway, I realized that I'll be seated pretty much all day, so my solution...pack a really heavy carry on and lift it up into the overhead bin endlessly. Just kidding, but in all honesty I think this just goes to answer Monica's question...yes, I may be afraid to take a day off. Okay, so I've found that I really enjoy working out and every week I have managed to take a day off. However, I need to remember to take it easy and be careful because the last thing is want is an injury. I've heard of airports that offer yoga...or maybe I'll settle for a pedicure and really enjoy the "day off"!

Remember, running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment