Tuesday, May 1, 2012

slept in

Yes, today I slept in. I went to the gym the other day with Monica and we again did the body for life pyramid (found on a past blog) my muscles were sore and I was just plain exhausted. Now that I am up I am kicking myself for not going- which just means after teaching class tonight I'm going to run. One more day in KW before heading up to MN/ND for Megan's graduation which means I'll have to find a routine for working out up there. Ever feel that vacations throw off your work out schedule? Anyway, I feel great I really do and my pants feel looser everyday, however my scale battery is dead so until I get another one I'm out of luck. I'm hoping I'll be really surprised when I get a new battery :) just as a side note, before working out and changing my life I told myself and others that I didn't want to really lose weight because I liked my wardrobe and didn't want to buy all new clothes...I lied, go figure. Of course I have pieces I love but, getting to shop for smaller sizes is very rewarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment