Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dinner?

So, due to being sick I'll be honest- my last post was about how excited I was to get back into working out, unfortunately I've been on a workout halt for a week. I did train Friday, but that was short lived as I felt like I was going to pass out. Needless to say, my 600am run tomorrow is going to come early.

Eric loves pizza, and I mean LOVES, it... Fancy schmancy pizzas to $5.00 dominos, pizza pizza pizza!! We like to make homemade pizzas and I used to make my own crust, someone I've found an excuse to just use the store bought ones (not too bad). Anyway, without working out I called the whole week a wash and gave in. We had pizza.

One ready made crust
Rotisserie chicken (picked off the bone, so EASY)
Alfredo sauce
Spinach
Mozzarella
Feta
Parmesan
Mushrooms
Onions
Voila... Chicken Alfredo pizza!

I guess we were so hungry that I forgot to get a photo when it was done, but I did get a lovely shot of a Spinach pizza ;)

Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one ;)

Vibrams, we meet again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment