Wednesday, April 25, 2012

alarm clock

Waking up today was rough. I woke up at 430 and knew I had another 30 minutes, and I fell back asleep hard. My body has gotten into the routine of waking up early, even in weekends I'm unable to sleep in like I used to. However, once I got to the gym I was fine and now after both workouts, so happy I was there. I just registered for another 5k this weekend!! I'm trying to focus more on muscle and building up my upper body strength. I was sore last night and put bengay on before bed...just as I thought I was comfortable the coolness of the bengay kicked in, and I was freezing-- oh well, my muscles feel good today!!

This am I ran 2.5miles and attended pedal and pump, I'm attaching photos, first one is the run second is the spin/pedal an pump.

Get out and be active!

Remember,
Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment