Wednesday, April 18, 2012

health

Just a quick post- I was talking with some co-workers today, and it came to me. I got to a point in my life where it wasn't just that I couldn't fit into my jeans, or my tops looked too tight, or even the fact that I had literally put on 40+ pounds in a year for no good reason. It was the fact that I was unhealthy, besides not feeling good about the way I looked I didn't feel good about the way I felt inside either. I would eat until I was so full I was uncomfortable. Snack here, snack there...oh another snack. It also really hit me when I realized and fully accepted that I weighted more than my husband who is 6'2. Talk about another reality check, I'm 5'4. I enjoy the feeling of energy that my work outs give me and even though there are days that I feel completely exhausted I would take that feeling over kicking myself for not working out. I truly enjoy the classes, training and yes...now running too. I am in now way in a position to give medical advice but all charts pointed to poor health for me, I want to change that.

Remember,
Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment