Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spin

Confession: I love spinning!! In all honesty, I really do enjoy it. I've spoken to people who either love it or hate it but either way it's an intense work out! I burned 705 calories on the spin bike alone this am, not to mention the calories that exited this so called "temple" during strength training. Today was great because the class was packed, I know you're only racing yourself but when the room is full and you have a motivating, energized instructor (even off the bike) there's a little more excitement. I've had excellent instructors to not to excellent instructors and everything in between. And in actuality, I should be pushing myself so no matter who is instructing I should be getting just as intense of a work out, but let's be honest it doesn't always work out that way. Music choice, personality/energy of the instructor and my overall feeling for the day play a huge part. However, at the end of the 50 minutes I feel great! Try a spin class---give it a few tries, it may be uncomfortable at first but believe me it gets better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment