Friday, April 20, 2012

benefit of living on an island...fresh shrimp

My wonderful husband cooked shrimp and pasta! Generally I'd pass on the pasta plate (certainly this wasn't the case a few months ago - I could have eaten pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner) needless to say, it was delish!

My day:
5:15am
Personal training (TRX)
24oz water

7:00am
EAS protein shake

8:00am
One egg two egg whites
Mushrooms
Onions
6oz crystal light

9:30am
Coffee
Fat free half and half
Splenda

11:45am
Yogurt

1:30pm
Morning star "chicken patty"
Mixed green salad
24oz water

4:00pm
(should have had a snack - celery and peanut butter)

4:30pm
Yoga strength

5:30pm
12oz water

6:30pm
Leisure bike ride

8:00pm
One serving pasta
Sautéed shrimp
Steamed broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
12oz water

Who knows, I may squeeze in a miniature dove dark chocolate, tonight.

Remember,

Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment