Thursday, April 26, 2012

Stressed?

Ever feel stressed out, guaranteed answer is, yes! When we're stressed, or maybe I should say when I'm stressed it's so easy to say I'm not going I work out. I rather lay in bed or on the couch and participate in mindless activity such as watching tv. However, I've found that exercising truly does help me when I'm stressed. Today was one of those day, and all I could think about was coming home to sleep and getting to bed early, except for when I got home my husband had made dinner (so yummy) and we took Bennett for a walk...even the walk, a breath of fresh air helped calm my nerves. I'm getting a little anxious for the 5k again this weekend, hopingI'll shave even more time off! Either way, I've found that exercise an getting active truly does help decrease my stress level. So get out there, take it out on the road and remember...

Running is a pain in the ass...but it'll give you a nice one.

Ps- weigh ins and progress report coming this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment